AICTE conducts the CMAT entrance test for admission to the colleges that offer MBA and for those which run postgraduate diploma in management programs. B- schools recognized by AICTE also accept the CMAT score.
CMAT is conducted two times, i.e in September & February every year. The better of two scores is used for admission.
- The test window remains open for 5 days in February & September.
- The candidates has the option of selecting date and city for appearing in the test.
- For online registration the candidate should visit the website www.aicte-cmat.in
Eligibility, Duration & Marking Scheme
- Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CMAT.
- It is a computer-based test (CBT).
- Duration of the CMAT is three hours.
- Four marks is allotted for answers answered correctly & Incorrect answer will carry a penalty of 1 marks.
- Candidates can move back and forth between the four sections.
Type of Questions
No. of Questions
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the test.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND COACHING DETAILS KINDLY CONTACT US.