Many career options are available after 12th grade. However, if you have a vision to see yourself as a future business leader, CEO or a successful entrepreneur, undergraduate management programmes like BBA, BBS, BBE, MBS, BFIA, BBE offer bright opportunities to lead a successful career in the field of management.
BBA is Bachelors of business administration, BBS is bachelors of business studies, BBM is Bachelors of business management, BBE is bachelors in business economics, BFIA is bachelors of financial investment and analysis. There are various bachelors’ management programs that are offered by many universities including Delhi University, IP University, Mumbai University, and NMIMS University to name a few.
Pass in class 12 / HSC Examination. Some institutes may demand minimum marks of 50% or 60% in class 12 as an eligibility to pursue the program. However, students who have appeared in their 12th examination and awaiting their results are also eligible to take these tests. These exams are held every year in May– June.
How to Apply:
The Candidate has to apply to the different institutes that offer a these degrees and appear in the entrance tests. Admission process includes a written examination, group discussion and personal interview.
Nature of Examination:
Admission process includes a written examination, group discussion and personal interview. Written exam is an objective type tests with multiple-choice answers. The following areas were usually included in entrance examinations in the past.
- Quantitative Ability
- Reasoning &Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business & General Awareness
Few Institutes offering these programs:
- Symbiosis institutes Pune–Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai – (NMAT)
- New Delhi – Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Kolkata – J.D. Birla Institute of Management , St. Xavier’s College , Calcutta University
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
- Lucknow University
- Amity School of Business Management, Noida
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur
- International Management Centre, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Pondicherry University
- Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore
- HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
- Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
- UC BS Shimla
- Devi Ahilyabai Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Christ University, Bangalore