The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS )
IELTS measures the language proficiency of individuals. The exam is conducted by British Council & IDP Australia. There are two versions of IELTS Test; Academic IELTS, General IELTS. Academic IELTS is for students seeking to study abroad. While General IELTS is for students planning to migrate to other countries for permanent residency.One can appear for IELTS test as many times as required. IELTS Exam is conducted 4-5 times in a month. The test score is valid for 2 Years.
We provide classroom coaching & online coaching for IELTS. Student who prepare for IELTS at our institute follow a specific technique during our training for all the sections. Our coaching faculty believe in perfection and is dedicated to provide the best test preparation techniques to individual students.
Ielts Test Pattern :
|Listening||4 sections, 40 questions.||45 Minutes|
|Reading||3 sections, 40 questions||60 Minutes|
|Writing||2 tasks: One essay (250 words)
One letter or interpretation of graph (150 words)
|Speaking||1 Topic||14 Minutes|
Ielts Training highlights at our Centre :
- Teaching pattern customized to match students learning abilities.
- Effective Preparation Techniques.
- Comprehensive updated course content.
- Regular Evaluation & Personalized Attention to facilitate Students progress review.
- Unlimited access to the faculty for one-on-one doubt clearing.
- Workshops on score maximization techniques.
- One-on-one coaching / Personalised coaching also available.
- Online coaching facility available.
Students who prepare for IELTS with us follow a systematic schedule of practice sections designed to cover all areas of the test. Our expert tutors are available to explain particular problem areas and to solve difficulties encountered in class.
Our program is structured yet flexible. Students proceed through the course at their own pace. The course is designed to be completed in 4 weeks, but we can arrange an accelerated or an extended program.
To top it up, there is a series of mock tests at the end of the course.